Bioactive Un-denatured Whey Protein
Immune GSH Whey Protein contains the natural balance and combination of substances for your body to make glutathione (GSH), the way nature designed it. Glutathione (GSH) is the ultimate Health AID (Master Antioxidant, Immune booster, Detoxifier).
Immune GSH whey protein is a food extracted from cow’s milk, the finest available, and contains the building blocks for your body to manufacture glutathione (GSH). This whey protein is minimally processed to preserve the structure of its proteins, and a high level of bioactivity, for maximum efficacy.
Made with milk from healthy, non-hormone and non-antibiotic-treated cows that graze year-round only on green-grass pastures. Grass is non-GMO, and free of pesticides and chemicals. Green pastures allow for enzymes in grass to pass on to the milk. The cows are never fed grain or hay.
Immune GSH® is made with Proserum® the finest native whey protein available. It is a proprietary, non-denatured, native whey protein that is produced to best maintain the full range of all the fragile immune-modulating and regenerative components naturally present in fresh raw milk.
The milk for this product is derived from cows that are 100% grass-fed and graze year-round on natural pastures. It is GMO-free, hormone-treatment-free, pesticide and chemical-free and undergoes minimal processing.
The Finest Biologically Active Non-denatured Whey Protein, it naturally contains the highest levels of lactoferrin, immunoglobulins, serum albumin, active peptides and growth factors. It contains exceptional amounts of the following important proteins components including the vital protein bound fats that whey protein isolates remove.
- Lactoferrin - 200 mg* per 5 grams. An iron-binding, iron-modulating protein that enhances iron absorption when needed, also anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Immunoglobulins* - 500 mg* per 5 grams. Contains numerous immune system benefits.
- Bovine Serum Albumin* – 220 mg* per 5 grams. Along with Lactoferrin and Immunoglobulins contains generous amounts of Cysteine and Glutamine, precursors in Glutathione (GSH) production.
- Active Peptides* (specialized paired amino acids), exhibit a beneficial information transfer factor effect on the immune system as well as boosting intracellular Glutathione.
- Growth Factors - (growth promoting protein fractions) are contained within the protein bound fats. Their function is to: Regenerate all aged or injured cells in the body. Build and retain muscle. Burn fat for fuel. Repair DNA and RNA. Fight infections. Help regulate blood sugar and brain chemicals.
The full range of biologically active proteins in Immune GSH® play a major role in the repair of RNA and DNA, antioxidant production (Glutathione precursors), improved liver function and red blood cell production, the binding and safe removal of heavy metals, wound healing, growth of new muscle and the support of various immune functions.